Thursday, April 07, 2005

About to begin an MBA

Hey,
I wanted you to know that I'm about to start an MBA program, so far I've applied for the part time MBA at
Virginia Tech and I'm waiting for their answer, I don't think I'll have problems getting in.

I'm also finishing my application for the full time program at
George Washington University because I might get a scholarship there that will allow me to study full time. Let's hope so!!

I would appreciate any comments on either program or university, as well as what do you think of studying part vs full time. If you know of any scholarships given to Latin Americans to study please tell me.

Thanks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mateiño!!! Well what can I said, if you get the scholarship do it full time, it's the best and you'll finish sooner. Otherwise, part-time allows you to work and get the experience you’ll need for your next job. Sometimes companies will care more for actual job experience than studies, of course an MBA it’s a lot to have ;) Congrats on you first blog, very nice!

Sebastián Gómez said...

Mathews, si puedes elegir te recomiendo el part-time, tal vez sea lo mejor a la hora de trabajar y estudiar a la vez. Y ojo que toco de oido.

Mathews, if you can choose I'd say part-time. It might be the best in order to study and work at the same time. And eye that touch of ear.

Anonymous said...

Mateo viejo nomás!!!
Tenes page propia que lopa...

Bueno al respecto del full o el part...creo que nadie mejor que vos para saber lo que conviene..so...as you want!!!! I think that the best.

Besos y muy bueno tu BLOG..